Friday 4 January 2013

Girly-girly...womanhood..motherhood...

Girly...womanhood...motherhood...these words may seem different, VERY TRUE! But, try and read it more than once...keep going and you'll know what I am talking about! Did u get it? If not then here is a little overview...

Three different words with three different meanings but when combined together forms one meaning! Remember when you were a kid? Growing up playing dolls? thrillions of dolls? It can be barbie dolls, baby dolls and even paper dolls. I do! Damn! I loved playing with them and I never got tired...I often pretended to mother my dolls, cradling and rocking them to sleep, telling it off! It makes me laugh as I write about it...when I turned into a "woman" it was different scenario all together! All the pretending and playing somehow turned into reality. This was a stage in once life whereby we learn a lot about relationships and its meanings. The mother and daughter relationship which your mum often becomes your diary of events. You tell her you innermost. Or if you are not lucky enough to have that special bond you turn to a sister and if youre really unfortunate then a friend comes along to let you know that she can be there to fill in the lacking part! Beware though!..don't pour everything cause it can turn messy at times. Always leave something locked within. It is always wise to keep something all to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment