Tuesday 12 May 2009

Life oh Life!!!!

Life? What is it really? I can only say one thing it is true what they that it is what we make of it! It is such a vast subject to discuss however, it is very interesting as you can learn through each others experiences in LIFE! I have had numerous shitty and colourful ones myself and I can gladly say that I am not nor will I ever be ashamed of it cause it was, is and will be the basis of my LIFE! They key to it is to look back on the past and make ammends for the present and brighter future will await! It sounds cheesy, I know! Cause am still waiting for my brighter future and while waiting am working on it too! Building it's foundation!

There you are! LIFE oh LIFE!!!! We are given one life to live and we can live it however we please! If you fail or succeed you got yourself to blame!

No comments:

Post a Comment