Saturday 16 May 2009

Struggles....


Ever experienced giving up on everything you do? As if it is never gonna be right?....and u think oh I can not take this any longer!!!! If u answer yes to all this then you are with me!!!!

Damn the struggles of life! I think I have had far too many to last me my whole lifetime!...It sure hit me with a big BANG! As in all in one it came to me, it was like me saying LET's BRING IT ON to whoever was causing it and whoever was giving it! During this time I was unable to live normally, my life was a complete disaster, and I felt so alone...It was also during this time that I came to realise who my "true friends" are...the ones who stood by me money or no money, depressed or not...It heart warming and at the same time heartbreaking, especially when you expect them to understand your situation but they do the opposite. Slowly they drift away and you feel more alone. It was also during this time that I learned the real meaning of "motherhood"...if it wasn't for my son I would have given up this battle...but all I had to do is look at him and it eases all my pain away. He was my stregth! I had a different vision with my son next to me.

Now...as I look back, I am relieved that it is all over (for now!), but I can assure myself that I am ready for the next battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment